We offer several payment options for your convenience.
- Internet or Telephone Banking – utilize through your banking institution.
- Cash – in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr or with your Agent.
- Debit Card - in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr.
- Cheque or Money Order – bring your cheque and remittance portion of your invoice to our office or submit by mail.
- Two Pay – pay 50% of the premium on the coverage effective date and 50% within 30 days - both cheques must accompany the remittance portion of your invoice.
Or take advantage of our Pre-Authorized Monthly Payment Plan:
- Includes equal monthly payments.
- Automatic withdrawals from your account without having to issue cheques.
- One Time Set-up – Continues even when your policy renews.
- Convenience – no need to worry about invoice due dates – it’s done automatically.
- Note: a 1.3% service charge applies. For further information, please contact your Agent or Broker.
To enroll in pre-authorized monthly payments, click here to print out an Authorization Form, complete it and fax to Fax: 519-632-8908 or mail to:
Ayr Farmers Mutual Company
1400 Northhumberland Street
Ayr, Ontario N0B 1E0