What Kind of Insurance Do I Need for My Hair Salon?

Posted on Monday, June 05, 2017

What Kind of Insurance Do I Need for My Hair Salon?

Have you always wanted to start up a commercial hair salon, beauty parlour or even a barber shop? Not sure what kind of insurance you will need?

The short answer: a Retail Package Policy.

A Retail Package Policy offers Property, Crime, Business Interruption and Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage.

Check out this infographic for key coverages offered on the Retail Package Policy that may pertain to your business...


Contact your agent or broker if you would like to discuss insurance for your hair salon, beauty parlour or barber shop in more detail.


Refund of Premium 2018

Friday, January 26, 2018

Within the company by-laws the Board of Directors at Ayr Farmers Mutual is granted the ability to declare a refund from premiums to participating Policyholders. Such a consideration is based on the company’s ... Read more

Are Insurance Rates Higher if Your Local Firehall is Volunteer?

Monday, January 22, 2018

Are home insurance rates higher when your local firehall is volunteer? The short answer is no. When Ayr Farmers Mutual rates a building, we consider three grades of fire protection, which are not conditional on the ... Read more

What Does No Fault Insurance Mean?

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

  No-Fault Insurance is one of the most misunderstood terms in insurance. A common misconception is that it means that no one can be considered at-fault for a motor vehicle collision. However, that is not the ... Read more