Strong, safe communities of connected people who care.
Our team of insurance professionals provide peace of mind while building strong relationships with our members.
Ayr Farmers health and well-being is achieved through a balanced application of its Corporate Values. It is the expectation that these core values will be used in the everyday business practices of the organization.
- We value all our people; policyholders, directors, employees, agents, brokers and all our business partners. They are the strength of our organization.
- We value the respect we have for each other.
- We value fair and flexible business and employment practices.
- We value social interaction with all our people.
- We value the concept of “all under one roof”.
- We value working together for common goals.
- We value integrity in all our business dealings.
- We value accountability as an organization and individually.
- We value our strong historic roots in our industry and community.
- We value consistency in our approach to decisions.
- We value being self-motivated.
- We value positive energy.
- We value open communications.
- We value listening to others.
- We value sharing our knowledge and continuing education.
- We value the importance of long-term financial stability.
- We value the sound management of the assets of the organization.
- We value being community minded.
- We value being environmentally conscious.